Thursday, March 1, 2012

February

Some random February stats:

Total Miles: 328.3
Total Runs: 36
Longest Run: 27.6 miles
Shortest Run: 3 miles (a short 5K race)
Lookout Summits: 9
Highest Weekly Mileage: 83.9
Lowest Weekly Mileage: 68.7

What does all of this mean? Hell, I don't know. I'm fairly happy with the 320+ miles for the month. Hoping to raise that a bit here in March and April. Also happy with 80+ miles in four out of the last five weeks (and on pace for five out of six). The only thing I'd like more of is trail miles. I've been hitting the Centennial at least every other weekend for one long run and Lookout twice a week for a shorter afternoon hill workout, but I'm hoping for warmer March weather and the opening of more trail opportunities (although we haven't had a ton of snow this winter, many of the trails deep within the Hills are still pretty well buried).

No comments: