Friday, November 21, 2008

A trip down memory lane (part 2)

As I mentioned once before, a month ago I made a pilgrimage back to Missoula with some college buddies to get drunk, act stupid and watch a Grizzly football game. Mission accomplished. Today, my buddy Kloker sent me some pictures from the trip. So, here's a brief photo tour of Griz Trip 08:
This first one is just minutes after we arrived in Missoula. We literally headed straight for Sean Kelly's, one of our old hangouts. From left to right, that's me, Bill, some girl I don't know but I think we woke her sister up at 3 AM to give us a ride home, and Stich. Stich is so photogenic, isn't he?

This second one is at the pregame tailgate on Saturday. The short guy in the orange hat is Kloker. That's our friend Max's mom on the left. Max didn't make the trip out this time, but his mom drank with us before the game.


This one is Bill, myself and Stich at the football game. Yes, we had been drinking.


And, last but not least, me feeling the effects of the peppermint schnapps after the game at Hooters. Don't let that stupid grin on my face fool ya; I felt like crap with a capital C.

Ah, memories....

The plan is to do this thing every other year, so again in 2010. One thing I learned while I was there is that I'm actually getting old (the horror!!!)....two years oughta give us all enough time to recover properly. One thing I know for sure: no peppermint schnapps next trip.

Back to running; I've got a big week brewing. I'll tell ya all about it when it's over though, because I don't want to jinx it. The suspense is killing ya, isn't it?

No comments: