Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am now a blogger....

I've taken a flying leap into the 21st century and entered the new and slightly scary world of blogging. Really, as you can see, this place is currently serving mostly as a repository for all of my marathon race reports from the past couple of years, which I managed to dig up from the Runner's World (pre forum fracture) and Running Times (post forum fracture) forums. I'll try to add some meaningful and possibly entertaining thoughts from time to time, but chances are this will just turn into a place for me to go to ramble about running when my wife is watching Big Brother or Big Love and is obviously not listening to a word I'm saying (as if she listens to much of it anyhow:) ). Ooops....better be careful, she might see this....

Welcome and enjoy (as much as possible)!!!

No comments: